Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Me, me and me

Recently I have browse through my multiply. GUess what?? I found myself super ugly!!! At the same time, I miss those crazy with my friends especially my dearest sis, Munz.

My first prom in my life with my dearest MUnz. She was nominated for prom queen.. weee
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me and Tse Kai, the organizer who already left for Canada for studies.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We, the gang we went for prom. From left, sweetie Sharrenne, me, my partner Wei hoe, my sis Munz and Daniyal.

I went out with Ben on the next day. After one year never meet up.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
God, Im so ugly! Look at my thick frame spec with my goofy teeth =p

Then, my 18th birthday celebration with my family.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My my~~ look at my curly jet black hair but I miss my skinny body!!

My first working experience.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Im lucky to mee them. My boss lady, June and my boss, Kent.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I miss those days. Especially ShanShan, Chu and also Nike, the funny manager.

My crazy gang in KL
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Those crazy days with u all. From the left, loku chai, GuoHao, and my buddy Fai.
The sweet lil woman, Koon Min. I miss u all.

Lastly, I would like to introduce my princess darling Munz.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Took this photo right after she finished her make up. I miss u lots, sis!!

So people, did you realise I look so much better than last time? =) But also Im now so much fatter than last time =D

1 comment:

Missy J said...

Hey..I still dun have idea who are u.