Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Perhentian Island

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please! Proudly introducing you PERHENTIAN ISLAND!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Crystal clear sea water with pure white smooth sand....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My lovely family..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
BiBi and my cutie sis...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yeah! Snorkeling Trip! me, my sis and my lil bro

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
species : hungry fish (muhahaha)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The gentlemen and ...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the ladies..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
BiBi and me!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The beach gals and boys ... keke

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tea time!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy family !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
BiBi, me and my lil Bro

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2 soh lou ... keke

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The place that im gonna miss so much!!

Highlight of the trip :
My lil bro lost his I/C at LCCT. =.= But, luckily someone saw and sent to "Lost and Found Department"
And we saw this big lizard after our lunch!! My first time to see such a big lizard.
Perhentian Island is really a nice place to relax. And mommy is planning to bring us there again! Yeah!

No comments: