Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Borrringg....

Since I'm waiting my Lecturer to be in her room and I have nothing to do in the lab besides surfing the net so I decided to update my blog since my blog is growing mushroom already kekeke...

Semester 3 finally started. My Semester 2 result was alright but benggang that a little bit more I'm going to get that DAMN dean list. Well, mom asked to work harder this semester. Sienzz...

Classes were all fine besides that bloody class which is on Tuesday night 8pm to 10pm! Anyway, Lec said she will change the time. God bless! Erm..I have a very cool lec, Mr. Robert. I think he's the coolest Lec I ever had! Seriously! I feel like screaming during his class! No textbook! No midterm! No thurday class! Projects are all interesting projects! My god! I bet if Siew Qi was there she will be screaming in her heart too !

This friday Im going back for CHY celebration. Saturday is darling sis's birthday. And I'm going to help her to take alot alot alot alot photos!

No comments: