Thursday, March 05, 2009

My bestiessss...

It was a wonderful night with 3 monkeys and a pretty. Thank guys for the good time!. I love the Dim Sum session and also the yam cha session too. I felt like I was back to secondary school where everyone is so happy-go-lucky and no one is being calculative! Since after I'm in MMU, I hardly could have fun like this! Thanks my dear friends. Thanks Lunz for telling me the most funny story of that day - about your F1 and diesel story. I would like to thank all of them for giving me a wondeful weekend! Sis, I miss sleeping with you. :D kekeke

The 3 Monkeys. From the left, Fai, Lunz and Evan.
The pretty, Sis Munz. She looked awesome that night!
Lastly, my cousin bro! Thanks for being so caring!


3 comments:

Munz said...

really the LITTLE pics lorrrr!

Missy J said...

we are very low profile person should not put so many photos. Later people will say we show off. hahahahahah

Munz said...

LOL
then they should buzz off! keke