Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fringe Hairstyle at age of 22


Hi all,

As according to the title. Yes I cut my hair and I even have a full fringe hair cut man!

How shocking right? Want to know how this started. It all started with a photo of me in year 2 I guess. Me and my sister were sitting together with our full fringe mushroom hairstyle. Then I asked my mom, "Mee, do you think I still look good with fringe now. Like this in the photo?" And my mom said, " yeah." So that's how I wanted to have that hairstyle again. And guess what when I came back from my hair cut, she laughed at me! How mean. Okay, she wasn't the only one. Even my aunt and my bestie Loon also did the same. BUT, after that they said I look younger with this hairstyle! So afterall, I think it wasn't that bad.

Had my hair cut at
Headquater Hair Salon
Located at Kuchai Lama.
Hairdresser is Barry. A very nice and friendly person. Would provide you professional suggestion and ideas. And he's good at his job.
For more, you may visit their facebook
Their Facebook provide their price list and promotion!

Cheers ~

No comments: