Monday, July 30, 2007

My dearest Lecturer, Dr. Talha

Dr. Talha is leaving on tomorrow, 31st of July. I guess Im going to miss him very much. He always a delicated person and a very helpful lecturer yet, he's leaving MMU on tomorrow. He was my Financial Accounting lecturer on the first sem of Beta year and I was so lucky to meet him again during my 3rd sem of Beta Year again for Managerial Accounting. I guess Im really lucky to have him as my tutor! After tomorrow, I guess I would be able to see him again besides he comes back to visit Malaysia or I visit him at India. I've got his email address and he got mine too and that's the only way to keep in touch! I appreciate him as my lecturer who always give me advice and share his experiences with me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dr. Talha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I definitely will miss him.

No comments: