Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update Update

I know it's growing mushroom all over my blog I guess must be SHiN brought over the mushroom. Haha! Alright, Ixora's server is having problem and we couldn't get online for like 4days already. My house mates are very pissed with it but I don't feel frustrated for that because I can online at my darling's place. kekek

I am very busy with my study. I have 4 written report and 2 presentation only for Marketing Strategy class! Imagine I have 6 subjects and every each of the subject I have AT LEAST one assignment! I'm gonna faint. =.=

Next week I'm gonna have Quiz and mid term tests!! Oh god, hopefully I can cover all the subjects before the test. My life is going to be very extremely super busy. Phewww....

This weekend I'm going to meet up my sweetheart Munz! Yeah!

No comments: