Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Lou Sai

Dear all,
I would like to introduce my lou sai, Hong Lih. He's a very idiotic person because he always order me to do this and that yet he never ever clear off my salary. It's been 2months working for him and yet he's still delaying my salary. My job scope is to remind him for mid term exam, assignments' due date and all kinds of important announcement. Even though, he's a lil stucked up BUT he's a humorous person. He likes to tell funny funny jokes like, for example, what did king kong does when he climb up on the building in the King Kong Movie. That day during BOB class, my lou sai suddenly become a Air Craft Chief Engineer. And he created a few air craft which are kinda cool. I was incharge of designing. So these are our result.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yea. The right one is his face. It looks like one type of animal but I could not recall. :D
Anyone who is interested to know my LouSai? He's still single and available.
kekkekekekekekkeekkekekkekekkekekek

No comments: