Thursday, August 02, 2007

Testing my EQ Level

Well, I do know that there are some people out there who are so ego and self-centered that they do not think about others. I knew this since don't know when BUT this morning. No, I should say a few minutes ago, my ego leader who only think his idea is the best idea message me regarding of meeting on this Friday. Oh okay, firstly ego didn't discuss with us for the meeting. So there she set her own meeting time at 1.30pm :)

I suggested ego to have meeting at 1pm because I have another meeting until 12.30pm. BUT ego said no! So now, I have to wait for another 1hour at the meeting room which I can do nothing. I can't study because that time there will be alot of people meeting at the same venue. I couldn't have my lunch either. So wtf I can do there? Basically nothing I can do there.

Here is how ego replied
ego: Basically
ego: first
ego: I'm lazy to sms everyone again [ego's testing my EQ]
ego: If you only object. I guess the reason is not important. [see ego's testing my EQ again]
ego:because I need to pray at 1.15pm
ego: and also some of them need to have lunch
ego: if 50% want to change then only I'll change. Okay?

Oh yes! And I probably can manage my EQ well as I told ego alright.
%%$##$$%%#$%#%#%%#%#$%#
PHew! Life .....

No comments: