Thursday, February 05, 2009

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I'm here to clean up my blog. I can see many many many mushrooms and spiders here. Hahaha... According to sis's blog, the last time I update my blog was May, 2008. I always wanted to update my blog just that I was kinda lazy and busy. And today I finally did.

Those days I was MIA, I read many many many blogs and I find that blogs are not all about "craps" instead it actually contribute a lot to the society. People recommend good food to the others through their blogs. People share information and experiences with others on certain issues. People advice people to be cautious on certain issue through their blogs to alert others. So I decided to be ONE of these people who are continuously contributing useful information to the society instead of being the ONE contributing rubbish (craps) to the society.

Hopefully I really can contribute useful information to all of you!!

Stay tune....

No comments: