Thursday, February 12, 2009


People, let's contribute to the society!

Recently I'm watching a series named, The Real Hustle. I got it from my darling, Joshee. I find it very educational and interesting because it show how scams, pick pocket and proposition bet are being designed. Most of these people got scammed and cheated caused by their greediness. For example, buying a PSP at an extraordinary cheap price but what they got is only some A4 paper in the box.

Today I got to know that it's very dangerous to make a transaction online with your credit card by using Wi-Fi. The hustle will hijack the Wi-Fi and eventually get to read all the information that you actually type in to the website. Information like credit card number and security code where hustle could use it on the spot to purchase items online. AVOID USING Wi-Fi TO MAKE YOUR TRANSACTION

TRH (The Real Hustle) advices:
use wired internet connection to make a transaction

No comments: