Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Melaka Food

Recently, I feel like trying all kinds of NICE food in Melaka despite I'm having flu now. This may because of I'm going to leave Melaka already. So I am wishing to try all the NICE food and leave without regret. Keke

Recall back when I was first in Melaka, it however took me sometimes to adapt and adopt this place. From dislike to falling in love with this place, there were so much memories in this land.

So far, I think I haven't get to try

  1. Si Ham at the small alley
  2. Oh Jian wich Joshee said it was the nicest in town
  3. Dutch Habour Cafe
  4. Poppiah in front of Madam King's department store
  5. Chicken Wing at Kampung Lapan
Anything I have left out, please let me know people! I'm begging you, I don't want to leave this place with regret. kekeke

1 comment:

Munz said...

the LMF + Kelvin would like to go to Melaka on 6th of June..

So perhaps you can reserve some food destinations that u havent tried with us...


hahaha sound a bit formal.. anyway, yeah, we thought of going on 6th june.. how how?