Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cousin?
Yeah. Im going to talk bout my cousin today. My friends in MMU know that I have a cousin in MMU too. But they hardly see us together. Well, this cousin of mine he's my closest among all my cousins. My dad used to bring him along with my family for dinner and all. And he's the only cousin I always keep in touch. But things changed as we grow older. He has his own life now with his beloved gf.
Since after he has gf, we hardly talk with each others. That day we were chatting on ym. Weird huh~cousins who stay so near where we can just meet up at any mamak stall need to chat on ym. So we started our conversation asking how's each others doing nowadays. Then we talked bout his gf. So I was asking why is his gf so weird nowadays. Because I realised a few times when she saw me she will pretend she didnt see me. And when I approached, her reaction is kinda fake. So here the story goes. My cousin started to give alot of excuses like, she didnt wear spec ( what an excuse! ), she's shy, she's a very blur person den ended up telling me she did say hi to me once and I didnt notice her that's why after that she doesnt dare to say hi to me anymore. Oh! What a wonderfull excuse! I always with 2of my friends. 3pairs of eyes cant notice her. Hmmm...can u imagine that, people? Can you?
My cousin wanted me to tell if I think she did that on purpose. Well, I said yea to be honest to him. But I tell him this doesn't mean to spoil their relationship. So my cousin said just a small matter. It's just a misunderstanding, dont take it serious. Well, I was cool with it. So I told him as long as he's happy with his gf. Im alright with everything. Because that's his gf and he's going to marry her not me. So we ended our conversation and I didnt really keep in my heart.
And you guys know what happened on the next day? I was in the exam hall taking my exam and my phone vibrated. I thought it should be my sis or my friends. I guess you all never expect my dearest cousin beloved gf msg me. You wanna know what she told in the msg? She accused me that I simply said something to spoil she and my cousin relationship. They have been through alot. She said if she did anything that I dislike, I should tell in front of her not in front if my cousin. She deny she didnt say hi to me. She asked me not to blame my cousin of telling this. Because she's my cousin's gf she has the responsiblity. What the fuck, bitch!!! Get a life kay? I dont care how much you been through with my cousin. I already told my cousin I said this not to spoil their relationship. And he even promise not to tell his gf. It's something between cousin. Maybe you people who are reading dont believe me. But I swear to god I did tell my cousin I said that not to spoil their relationship I was just asking why is his gf acting that way. I have my history to prove I did mention that!! Stupid bitch! And I dont give a fuck on you kay? Im just giving concern on my cousin. And I dont get a penny if you and my cousin break up. Stupid ass! If you're really a nice gf, you will send me msg asking if there's any misunderstanding between me and you. And you will appologise if u did anything wrong to me. But not accusing me! Idiot! And excuse me, even standard one kid can write a better sms than the one you sent me that day. "say no hi to u. Pass through alot of things"
I guess Im too stupid to make a call to my cousin to tell him about this. I didnt reply his beloved gf message. Because I know if I replied there will be lots more to talk about. So I told him that his gf sent me msg and scolded me. And you know what my dearest cousin said? He said this is only a small matter can be settled. He didnt even appolosize to me because his "beloved gf" sent me this kind of message. Mutherfucker! He even said Im not understanding and Im still young. Wey come on! Who's the one acting childish?! Your gf! He thinks that it was my fault. And I started to doubt is my cousin a man. He promised not to tell anyone bout this since it's a cousin's talk. Promise is a promise. When I pointed out this, he said when I grow up then I will know. Im 19years old this year. So Im not grown up yet huh!? I was fucking sad. My heart break because my cousin didnt believe me. I knew him for 19years compare to his "beloved gf" which havent even been together for a year. I cried! I cried my heart out. I hate him. I swear from now I would never give a shit to him anymore. On the next day, he still dare to msg offline message says,"I know you think alot now. But sometimes when you think you are right actually you're doing the wrong thing. She will send you that kind of message because she's having exam and she get stressed up. That's why she send those kind of message. Next time when she see you, she will say hi to you." OH! What a wonderfull offline message from my cousin. I didnt reply him. Because he still think Im wrong and his gf is fucking right! She's having exam. How bout me? Im not having exam? I have no exam? Im not stress with my exam? And thank you for saying hi if she saw me next time. Im so sorry to tell I will give a very fake smile to her. Since she can act so fake in front of me, BITCH! I hate to have blood connection with my cousin. Ass hole!
After I cried, I realised how stupid am I to have a cousin who dont believe me. How stupid was I thinking that his gf was a nice person. All these shit that used to be so fairy tale turned into shit today. Fuck off you bitch! And you also ass hole.

1 comment:

Missy J said...

My dear sis, Im so happy to get your support from time to time. Thanks for being there for me always. I love you!

Yeah. She's seriously brainless. I wont waste my energy on them anymore. Hehe I waste my energy on you better =)