Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mid Term, Assignment & "holiday"

It seems one week I didn't blog. Let me summarize what I was doing these days. I finished my last paper on last friday. And friday night we had a great night at Pure with our BFF. Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce our new member in BFF! Ladies and gentlemen, we proudly present Mr Ivan Eng, our new BFF member. Just because he's the eldest in the gang. We were forced to call him dai lou. keke He's kinda proud of it. On the next day, I have to start on my assignment already. Aii...and I couldn't do! Somemore my stupid lecturer she said we can finsih our assignment in 2hours. ##^&*@@#&% Hmmpp! Idiot! Sunday night, we were planning to have chicken rice balls and when we reached there. They already closed. =[ So we ended up at hawker center and we brought DAI LOU to jonker street because he never been there before. Hehehe..and we found some cute cute yummy food. Have u guys heard of "ice ball" ? It's something like ais kacang but they make it like a ice ball. And in the middle of the ice ball they put red beans. Hmmm..yummy!That what happened last week.

Monday I didnt go for my accounting tutorial. =[ I did my assignment untill monday morning and I was freaking tired. hehe I would like to thank Mr Kal El who helped me for my assignment. Darling BeiBei I love u! Kekeke love u cos u did my assignment =D So there are 1assign,2assign,3.... I have another 6assignments waiting for me. Argghh...and I have to submit all of them in Sept. hmmm.......

I reached home yesterday evening. Hmm...and I have to do my assignment in these 4days. And sunday morning I have to get back to Malacca. aiii....Sad-nyer =(

I need to start my assignment now =(

No comments: