Friday, September 01, 2006

The person I love

You will never know how much you love a person until one day you realise he has changed because of you. I never know how much I love him. But that day I realised I really love this guy very much. A guy who will to do everything for me. He wasn't a caring guy, he was a smoker, he was a heavy drinker, he was a lifeless guy, he was a lonely guy, he was .... And because of me. He is now a caring boyfriend who always hold my hand so tight before cross the road. He isn't a smoker anymore. He doesn't drink so often with his friends. He isn't a lonely guy anymore! He wants me to be with him all the time. I was so touched that day when I was so exhausted doing my assignment and I knew he was as tired as I did but still he asked me to go to bed and he can complete my assignment for me. My tears flow out of my control. I realised how lucky am I to have him all the time. He is the one who always support me. He is the one who hold my pink umbrella for me under the hot sun. He is the one who purposely walk so far to buy me lunch. He is the one who listen to all my complains without feeling bore. And because of him, my life become more meaningful. Thank you for being there for me as my best friend, my teacher, my supporter and my lovely boyfriend. I love you.

No comments: