Monday, September 11, 2006

8th Month Anniversary

Yeah! It's me and my beibei's 8th month anniversary. At first, we planned to celebrate on the day itself which is on sunday. Then, we decided to make it on saturday because of there are bunches assignments are waiting for me. =.= On saturday morning, before we send Alice to Sentral we went for beef noodle. Yummy~~ Drool~ Alice bought 11am bus ticket and we reached Sentral at 11am. Kekeke..She was so worried that the bus might left her behind. God bless she still manage to catch her bus. A kid was lost when we were leaving Sentral. We brought him to information Center and we left. Hopefully he get to mee his family.
I went home and have a short nap. Then me and beibei started our day. We went MP at 5pm for movie. We chose to watch horror movie, Beneath Still Water Ngek Ngek Ngek! I thought it should be a very scary movie. We bought a large set of pop corn with coke. I was feeding myself and beibei with pop corn most of the time. So you can imagine how boring was the movie. And it wasn't scary at all just digusting. The graphic wasn't nice also. So as a conclusion, it wasn't worth watching. After our movie, we walked around MP. I have bought 4 pieces of mask which the Spa Center are doing promotion for the mask. It's only RM4.95!
We were thinking to have dinner at Portuguese Settlement because that's our first dinning restaurant! Just because we scare it might rain so we ended up to a restaurant at Melaka Raya, an american restaurant called Rock and Roll. A very nice restaurant which managed by a married couple. This is how the restaurant look.
Did you see Elvis's photo? Hmm...I love it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cacat me..with my braces keke


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dinner of the Day : Chicken Chop

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
BeiBei's Cajun Chicken Chop

After our delicious and filling dinner. We went Secret receipe! We feel like eating Chocolate Banana so much!!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mr Kal El =p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me Me!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hmmmm...long waited Banana Chocolate! And the yummy Banana Split!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
hmmmm....im so full =D

We went to pick up Shar and headed to Jonker! BeiBei wanted to bring me to the ice shop which I wanted to go so much!! But by the time we reached, the shop already closed. -.- We met Ivan, Nicholas and their friends over there. It was very cooling last night so we spent sometimes walking around Jonker. Then, we went to Melaka Raya to look for some cafe to chill. And we found this shop called PEARL Cafe.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shar's first photo!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
eEeEee..notty boy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

me me and him him

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and Shar~

Thank you BeiBei for bringing me so much laughter in these 8months. I love you more and more each day. I am happy to have you by my side always. You are my everything. Thank you for everything! I enjoy the outing very much!!

I am happy happy!