Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Braces

January 2005 I have my braces on. Doctor said it takes me one and a half year to wear my braces.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is the reason why I need a braces =p
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is how I look with braces ... EeEEe

September 2006. Finally I can take out my braces!! kekeKeke

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

but .... I need to wear retainers for 3months, 24/7 ! Hmmm...then another 3months of wearing during at night. I like braces more than a retainer! Retainer, i dont like u even though u are transparent!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is how my retainers look like. I hate it whenever I want to eat, I need to take out and clean my retainers after I ate.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Im wearing my retainers. Can you see it ?? =P

2 comments:

Missy J said...

so ugly oo u last time beebee =P

Missy J said...

++angelw!ngs++
Hey.. thanks for your compliment. May I know who are you? Hehe..yeah. Yea you may put braces heheh cos after all you will be a leng cai or leng lui heeheh