Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I wish . . .
Once again I feel like dying. I'm in stress. Again! Shit! I want to go home! I want to go home so much. I miss my family. I miss my room. I miss my home. I hate this place.
People, can you please be a lil understanding? Why those people just could not accept other opinions? I just hate dealing with people Who don't accept your opinion. Arggg ...
9th of Oct I will have MUET test. I have no idea how's the format would be.

Exam starts on 3rd of Oct. I haven't start my revision.

Presentation for BFB on next tuesday. Risk factors, solution and conclusion still haven't finish. It has been dragging for one whole week.

Presentation for BIM on N/A. I have no idea what is my group leader doing now. We didn't even have meeting.

Management Assignment due date on 22nd of Sept. We will only do our interview on tomorrow.
I wish I would not be so stressfull.
I wish I can deal with different kind of people in this world.
I wish I can go home this week.
I wish I can complete my assignment without any problem.
I wish I am not myself.

1 comment:

Missy J said...

My dear sis, alright. I will try to be like you. Your slumberness and always be positive.