Saturday, September 09, 2006

Assignment Again

I just completed my task for Accounting. Some part I could not do hopefully my leader, Ah Lam won't angry keke..Im exhausted. Tomorrow have to wake up at 9am, because we have to send Alice to Sentral. She's going to Johor for her brother's convocation. I have some plan with my darling beibei tomorrow. Kekekke I can't wait for that!

I blog yesterday and because of the stupid internet connection It saved half of the post. And now it is saved as draft. Im lazy to recall what I have wrote so forget bout it.

This is how I feel for the moment. I feel Im so lucky to have my "him". He's always so caring. It's hard to find a guy who can jokes and really make you laugh. Well, Im glad he doesnt avoid my friends but make friend with them. He takes care of my friend as well. Im really proud of him. Yeah maybe sometimes I will shout at him but the next minutes I will forgetbout my madness. This sunday is our 8months anniversary! Happy Happy. Maybe it wasn't long but Im happy that in this 8months we learn to tolerate each others and we been though everything together. Thank you my beibei.

I need to sleep now. It's late. Good night =)

No comments: