Friday, September 01, 2006

My Day...

I went imbi to fix my laptop this afternoon. Im not satisfy with the technician over there. Luckily I didn't need to deal with the annoying one. At first, i was thinking to complain to the service center about that annoyign teachinician's attitude towards customer. But now I want to compliment on another techincian who has fix my laptop nicely =)

I've bought a few shirts in Sg Wang. I had Corroistant Ice-cream and a cup of hot chocolate at Delifrance Bistro. Hmm...too bad I didnt get to take photo of my Corroistant Ice-cream. *I wonder if I spell it wrongly. It's a crunchy bread with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and topping with chocolate. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so yummy! I love it! There have a few new desserts on the menu. I wonder if they just came out because it's been some long time I never been there. But personally I love their new dessert.

Nothing much happened today. I was thinking to talk about a few uncivilised people I saw today. But Im pretty lazy so forget bout those rubbish. Im still bsuy with my assignment and I miss my darling alot. I miss my sis as well but I just dont have time to see her because I have stupid assignment to complete. My sis have told me a good news this afternoon. Hehe Im not sure if she allowed me to tell so I better keep it as secret. But Im pretty happy with her good news. And Im happy for her. Good luck Sis! I love u.

Alright I have to rest a while and start up with my assignment. Ciao. Nite Nite

No comments: