Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Blog
I have find my blog a lil dull sometimes. I have read a few blogger's blog. Man! They are really good in writing. They even get feedback very frequent. Look at my own dull blog. There ain't much besides talking shit about my shitty life. There aren't many readers too. How? Maybe it's because my writing skill isn't good as they did. Or maybe Im totally not good in writing. =.=

Shit happens everyday. Today another shitty day. The weathere is like so fucking hot. I feel like dipping in the ice water and have a nap. I can't sleep! Shit! Insomia????!!! Get away from me!!

I need to rest. I really need rest. Assignments are driving me crazy! I have 3more assignments waiting for me man! Arrgghhh...I wanna go home, mommy.

"I need to deal with them even though I don't like them." My brain keep on telling me. I want to sound out my opinion so much. I want to tell them so much how mad am I. I want to shout! Shit! I dont know what Im talking about! Arrgghh...I really need to rest.

1 comment:

Missy J said...

Hehhe! Oh yeah! I almost forgot that my sis have to read my blog always to read what's going on to me. Muaxx!! Sis, I love you !