Friday, September 29, 2006

Questions & Answer
I have found this and I have a sudden urge to put this into my blog. It's fun to answer these funny questions sometimes.
  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page18, find line4. Write down what it says.
    ...techniques for optimizing selected parameters of organizations, such as transportation..
  2. Stretch you left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
    My chair.
  3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
    I don't remember. The last time I watched tv was like 2weeks ago. Pity ... kekek
  4. Without looking, guess what the time is..
    1:00am
  5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
    12.52am
  6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
    The sound of the fan revolving
  7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
    This afternoon around 2pm. I went out for lunch.
  8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
    I was chatting with my darling.
  9. What are you wearing?
    Shocking pink singlet with gloomy teddy's shorts.
  10. Did you dream last night?
    Yes I guess. Can't really remember =p
  11. When did you last laugh?
    About 10minutes ago. Muhahahahaha I was laughing loudly with my roommate in the room.
  12. What is on the walls of the room are in?
    Photo of i and my darling. My favourite photo!
  13. Seen anything weird lately?
    Yes. I just saw some weird photos.
  14. a. What is the last book you finished?
    Princess Diary.
    b. What book are you currently reading?
    Essential of Management Information Systems. Can a textbook consider as a book? =D
  15. What is the last film you saw?
    The Island.
  16. If you become a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
    A beach house in Redang Island.
  17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
    I like to be pampered!
  18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
    There will be no starving kids in the world.
  19. Do you like to dance?
    Yesss!
  20. What is the last thing you ate or drink?
    Bali drink from my lovely roommate. Thanks YeeSyWoei. It's nice!
  21. a. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
    Jillian.
    b. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
    Lawrence.
  22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
    Probably no. I love Malaysia =p

Hehe...do you get to know more about me??

No comments: