Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Have a Break, Have a KitKat
Yeah! Im having my break with kit kat. Im filling my ptptn form and Im kinda bored with filling those blank. I slept at 8am this morning, because of my stupid BEN project. There are 4 person in my group. And there were only 3 of us doing. The "one" was still in his hometown. He cant even finish his part which is a very easy peasy task - introduction. Well he sent me a piece of copy and paste shyte. What a "great" job! Good! I wonder this kind of people how they are going to survive in the future. Are they going to send his copy and paste proposal to his manager? I would like to concluded that it doesn't mean you are elder than me means you can do better than me =)
There are few more assignments to go. Hopefully I can manage to finish earlier and started to prepare for my finals. After 5days of "holiday", Im still powerless. I need power, Superman! I miss that movie, Superman's Return! It's been a long time, I never go for movie. I miss shopping, I miss movies, I miss Mid Valley, Times Square, oneU... Alright I should stop dreaming. Maybe I should improve my own self time management. So I have time to enjoy and at the same time for my studies.
Uncle of my best fren passed away out of a sudden this afternoon. She was really sad. That was her only uncle. Now there were no more bothers in her mom's family. This remind me of my uncle's death. During his funeral, I cried so hard because I could not accept. He was my dearest uncle, the one who always take care of me. No one can accept his death. Especially my aunty. The one he loved. I wish he's doing fine in another world. I hope I could tell him I miss him.
I went to Tesco to get some daily use just now with my Bei and Shar. Tesco finally have finished their renovation. New shops are built. Nothing much actually. I get to grabbed a very cheap body shampoo!! And Shar get free gift for her shampoo! Kekeke..she said she could use that cosmetic bag during her travel. And we bought some snack. Yes! Kit Kat was one of them. It's 2.35am now and we are still awake. I hope tomorrow we can wake up on time. 10o'clcok class =D

No comments: