Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Life

I went pasar malam with Bei just now. It's been sometimes we didn't go. We were thinking to get nasi lemak and our drinks but ended up fried chicken, dim sum, apam balik, tau fu fah and popia. Im going to be a fatty soon!! Kekeke..I told beibei we should start jogging on every wednesday. When it comes to wednesday, all my spirit fly off. I don't want my fatty tummy! Anyone wish to adopt my fatty tummy. I have realised there are still a small portion of people still civilized in this sophisticated world. This how it happened. Me and beibei were waiting at this Apam Balik stall. Then this mak cik suddenly stood in front of the stall and took her order and she wasn't queing up. ( beibei is feeding me with tau fu fah when I was blogging =D) I was abit pissed but I didn't take any action. So after waiting for about 2mins which supposed to be my Apam Balik. I thought the pak cik will give that Apam Balik to that uneducated mak cik. Well well, the pak cik asked how many I want. Muhhahaha...the mak cik was abit blur because she thought it supposed to be her turn. Kekkekeke..Thank You Pak Cik. Maybe it isn't something interesting but people seems forget to be civilised.

I have just checked my Accounting result. Hmm..not satisfy. Hmmpp..why? I think I should put more effort. Disappointed. I'm so disappointed on myself. I just could not be dicipline. I should start studying now for my finals. One more month to my finals, wish me luck people. I hope I can get better than the previous result. Recently, I was busy with my assignment. I wanted to take a break but it seems that it doesn't allow me to do so. I am tired. BeiBei said I shouldn't be so sad. My result considered good. Maybe everyone one has their target in defferent level. Hmm......

My best fren's uncle's funeral is on friday. This is because they could not manage to put acknowledgement on the newspaper on monday. They are going to cremate her uncle. Her uncle's ash is going to be thrown into the sea. Hmm...maybe I should do that too. I wish to be like a fish and i guess this is the only way to be a fish. =)

I guess I need to sleep now. I need to see my Academic Advisor tomorrow at 10am. Nite.

No comments: