Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tough Days

Alright. I know my blog still abit cacat. Everything still not in order. Hmm..Because I was busy with my exam. Shyte! Stupid exam. 3sub in a row. Alright I admit I didnt start to do my revision earlier that is why I couldnt manage to finish revising all the chapters in time. I didnt blog for few days. Shyte happened in these few days. Arrgg..life life. Im training my EQ from day to day.

Tomorrow morning I have BIM paper which is on 8am. MAn! I still havent finish stuyding. FRiday night another paper management. God bless 60MCQ. Kekekek... Wish me luck people.
Gosh! These days I eat damn alot. My My! Sunday, BFF without SHiN went Pizza Hut den Secret receipe for dessert. I had banana spilt. Oh yeah, I should mention bout BFF here. BFF is created by Mr Kal el, my darling. BFF means Best Friends Forever. BFF itself has 5 members for the moment, Alice, SHiN, Shar, me and darling. We wish to have another guy to join us. =D President of BFF is my darling. Kekek yeah I know it sounds childish but we are enjoying being BFF =p So that day after we had pizza hut we went to Secret receipe at Melaka Raya. Darling met his ex schoomate working there. There was a baby girl at at the next table came to our table and trying to play with me. Im not sure what's her name. She's 4years old I guess. He rmother is a chinese and her dad is a white. She's really a cute baby girl. Before she left she greeted me goodbye with her sweet lil voice. I wish one day I could have a baby girl like her. =)

Monday night after our accounting paper, we went Portuguese Settlement to have dinner. Man all of us were so hungry. Because that time was already 10pm. We ordered butter chickens, baby kailan, sweet&sour fish and flitter squid. YUmmy YUmmy!

BFF are planning to ZOOon this saturday morning. Friday night pure bar. Kekeke

I miss my mommy. I miss my daddy. I miss my lil bro and sis. I miss all of them. =( But luckily Im going to meet all of them on next wednesday! Yeah Yeah!!



2 comments:

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

sigh, too bad i'm not able to join BFF to zoo...sigh...sigh...sigh...neway, have fun! and GOOD LUCK dude~ =)

Missy J said...

NO worries. We might have the chance some other time. =p