Friday, April 10, 2009

Is that true?

Conversation between me and HIM

Me: That day I went to XX bank with mommy, we waited for 15minutes to get our fixed deposit done. Suddenly this lady started to shout, "server down, server down." Then the banker said, "Sekejap yea, server down." After 10 seconds, the same lady shouted again, "Server down, server down. The whole Malaysia XX bank server down." She can shout it proudly some more. Then she emphasize that to me lagi. I was like, wth? Why is she so proud that the server is down? And doesn't she should say it nicely like, "I'm sorry M'am, we are currently having some problem with our server. Could you come tomorrow?" Stupid or not? Wth.

HIM: Cheh. what do you expect? She's a banker. If she's that smart, she wouldn't be sitting at the front desk.

Me: =.=

That's how me and him normally have our conversation. I somehow find it true what Joshee said. But in a way, does that mean that if you are smart then you wouldn't be a security guard, banker, sales girl, etc?

2 comments:

Munz said...

if you are smart you wouldn't choose to be at such jobs.. XD

Missy J said...

hahah ... I always believe that there is a minority of smart people working in such jobs..