Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh my ....

I can actually foresee how bad my E-commerce result will be. Arrhhhh...help me! How can I be so dumb and stupid! I read but I don't remember.

It's all because of you! You make me stick to you blog everyday!

Recently I've been reading Chapman To's blog. I'm reading his blog part of the reason is that I'm interested to know how is a celebrity's life like. And the other part of the reason is that his blog is really interesting! His photos and words.

The other day, I found out this-Flash Frabica from his blog. It tests how old is your brain.
My first try, my brain was 28 years old. After a few try, finally my brain is young again -22 years old!

Try it people!
1. click on the start button
2. Remember the position of each number.
3. Select from the smaller number to the greater number.
4. Vola! you got your age!
Have fun people!

No comments: