Wednesday, April 01, 2009

KFC

After my Strategic Marketing class which is on every Tuesday 6pm - 9.30pm, I went to KFC to have my dinner. After my class, it was almost 10pm. Not many shops were still open at that kind hour. I wanted to go Rahmat and have some mamak food but Joshee didn't feel like eating it. Joshee wanted to have Malay food but I didn't feel like having oily food. So...we ended up at KFC.

I was surprise and happy that KFC Jaya Jusco Melaka actually started to use plate for their chicken. Previously they used paper plate for the chickens and plastic container for the mash potato and coleslaw which were so NOT ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY.

But now, they use plate for the chicken, bun, coleslaw and potato! They actually save 1 paper plate and 2 plastic containers for every order of snack plate. Hmmm...I like that! I like the feeling of saving the environment. lalala ~~

From this :









to this -> BAGUS!

No comments: