Friday, June 12, 2009

AWARD from Qilah.

Okay. First of all, I would like apology to Qilah not this late "replying". Haha. I saw this award during my Finals. So, I decided to do it after my exam. What happened was I totally forget about it!! Sorry dearrr...

Let's start with the tag..
5 things about NURUL AQILAH!
  1. She's a crazy fan of Twilight. As crazy as ShaSha.
  2. She can cry easily. Very easy. I tell you. Hahahha
  3. She's very generous!
  4. Most of the time she's unpunctual.
  5. She has a sweetheart who cares her a lot!

my 10 hobbies:
  1. Lepaking with my LunzFaiMunz.
  2. Spending time with my family.
  3. Go holiday.
  4. Swim Swim.
  5. Watching movie, drama.
  6. Blogging.
  7. Reading!
  8. Eat good food. Guak Guak Guak.
  9. Cooking new dish. (my new hobby) hahha
  10. Of course, spending time with my sweetheart is one of my hobby too. Baby hor?

I would like to award these ppl:

Munz (your turn lo sis)
YanYee (ACCA finished ad wat haha)
SuJin jiejie (I think this is a new game for you?) haha
Shinz (i think you have plenty time for this, dont you)haha

2 comments:

Que-Anne said...

hehehhe

most of the time??? haha yeah!
hahaha!

or is it ur too early!
nah ur just tht punctual!

huhu something to learn hehe

i miss u jenn!

mademoiselle said...

er... aunty dont know how to play woh. faster tell me what to do ( step by step please...)