Tuesday, June 09, 2009

4 years ...Before and After

I still remember the first week in MMU. It was miserable. All the activities were conducted in the small little stuffy room. Maggie was the "favorite" food all the time. Everyday I was looking forward for every weekend because I can go home! Life in Melaka was bad. There was nothing much. A pretty dull city.

The first year in MMU was all about having fun, laughter, last minutes assignment and lots of gossips.

Second year was way boring than first year because Siew Qi transfer to Cyberjaya. But god bless Joshee was with me. We had a great year.

Third year was pretty stressful. I was busy with assignments, presentation and exams. I was so much hardworking than the first year. And I only have a few friends. Increment of my CGPA was the goal for the following year. I was looking forward for my internship.

Forth year was more stressful and more busy. Internship was great because I met a fabulous manager and wonderful collegues. I love them. And I was lucky because I learnt a lot from them. I was more mature. Starting from second semester, I realised I already became a Malaccan! I love everything here and I do enjoy a lot. A few weeks before my finals exam, I started to miss this place.

I didn't know after 4 years staying in Melaka. I actually wish I could stay there longer. I once told my friend, I like Melaka than KL. You can reach all these supermarket within a short distance and you do not need to worry about the traffic, parking tickets, your dressing ..... And the most important thing, you won't worry if the person walking besides you is a robber.

Shin: Will you miss Melaka?
Me: Yes! Definitely!

No comments: