Sunday, April 15, 2007

Assignments and assignments and assignments and assignments.....

I have been very busy with my assignments these days. I just finished my part for finance assignments. And I find out that my groupmates are still blur with the assignments. Business Plan havent complete yet =.= still waiting Alice to go back to Malacca on Sunday to finish the rest which I havent done. Debate group havent our meeting yet. My god...

I went for my facial treatment this morning and god I snored in the treatment room. I was so tired !! Mommy made us home made "ban Mee" which is yummy super delicious, too bad my darling sweetheart can't get a chance to taste it.

well, that's all for today. Tata

*Sorry if my post a lil weird, I have not ben blogging for few months kinda forget what to right =)

No comments: