Saturday, April 21, 2007

fucked up

Everything is so fucked up now. People seems not to take care of your stuff. People that you trusted so much and he actually dissappointed you. I hate people who lie to me. Why do they need to lie? Why cant they just tell the truth? Did they ever think that if I did the same thing on them what will they feel? I hate people who lie! Maybe one day I should lie to them also and let them to feel how I actually feel when they lie to me.

I just have no word for this incident. They insist to go those restaurant which my dad doesnt like to go and it's my dad's birthday. I wish I could ask them to go somewhere else instead of that 2 restaurants which my dad doesnt like to go. I wish I could do something for that but i couldnt. Hopefully they wont order those food my dad doesnt like. Hmmmm....

I feel so fucked up.


No comments: