Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Exhausted

Finally I have finished all my mid termsS. BUT, I still have my English Business PLan, Mock Meeting, Finance's Assignment and Debate.

I get so frustrated these few days, because of some idiots. I get so pissed off with them. These hypocrites who are always so "kind" with their innocent look and acting pitiful in front of people. They are just too much sometimes. How much more  do they want? They are so selfish and so ridiculous. 

"My mom said is better to have morning sun in the room." "I prefer not to choose the unit which is facing the guy's block." "My friend said she wants the cooling room." "Anything will be alright for me actually."

Then why not you make your own bookings? Why not your friend make her own booking since she's staying so fucking near?! You are telling me that everything is fine for you and yet, you are telling some other shit on the other hand! Fuck!

I am learning to deal with all these kinds of shit. I talked with Munz about how selfish these hypocrites are, how they take advantage on me, how fucked up they are, etc etc. Munz and Darling said Im just too nice sometimes and give out too much without asking for return. Both of my loved one said I should start to not to give out so much and I should have boundaries when helping them. When I think back all kinds of shit they have did on me, I find what Darling and Munz said is true. I have been giving out too much to them till they get numb and do not appreciate what I have did for them. And it becomes my responsibility to help them and take care of them. 

I get too tired with all these idiots. I should rest.

No comments: