Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tagged by Sis Munz. I didnt know untill BiBi told me. Hehehe...i was busy with my assignment and today only i get to blog.

5 things found in your bag
* diary

* tissue
* my Roxy Purse
* Pencil Case
* Handphone


5 things found on your purse / wallet
* money of course
* my IC
* photo of me and BiBi
* photo of me and Sis Munz
* Some cards

5 favorite things in your room
* both of my JLo perfume
* my BED!!!
* my ZHamZham!!
* my bloster!!
* my pyjamas ?? hehe

5 things you always wanted to do
* sleep 24hours in my room
* learn latin dancing
* go holiday with my BiBi
* shopping with Munz
* First class degree!

5 things you currently into
* Joshee Singh
* HOUSE
* Ben Harper
* nothing else I guess

5 people you tag
* 8 poh Vivian
* Charlesss
* Shinz
* Chien Hui (if she reconsider to blog)
* dunno who else kekek...

No comments: