Sunday, April 29, 2007

I got 19.2 out of 20 for my accounting mid term! Hmm...hopefully I can score well in my finals.

I came back to KL on friday noon.

Saturday, i went to my brother's sport day with my mom and sis. I met my English teacher who taught me when I was standard6. She taught my sis when my sis was standard 5 and now she's teaching my bro!

Sunday, I woke up at 11am and I was so excited to make chocolate mousse as I always wanted to make chocolate mousse and i love chocolate mousse. I bought the cooking chocolate and found the recipe online and I was so ready to make chocolate mousse. When i started to heat up my chocolate, i found out that my whipped cream has already expired =.= and I couldnt find any alternative way to make whipped cream. So i ended up making chocolatebanana milk shake which is sonottasty. I had my lunch at Vietnam Kitchen with my family and treated-in my lazo diamond's ear rings with necklace pendant which is a gift from my auntie.

Recently...
I become very depress these days because of my friendship. I realised some of my friends took advantage on me and they are being so selfish while me, being like a care taker and take care of them all the time. SO am i dumb or kind hearted?

Im not sure how many people really treat me like their friend. You know, friends who help me, listen to me, care about me and love me. Maybe Im asking for too much, too much that people can't afford to give.

My friends? Who can call as my friends? I don't know.
Since I dont have friend so I can hardly tell you who is my best friend.
I once thought that i have one or two best friends and im getting confuse what does it mean by best friend. People who always hang around with you? or people who are there for you whenever you need them? or people who share their joy with you?? or all of them?

I guess I dont have neither a friend nor a best friend.
I cant find a person who i can really tell my stories besides my darling.

hypocrite.
im going to be a hypocrite like my friends.
it seems like hypocrite isn't that bad afterall.
if you are a hypocrite, people will think that you are an easy-going-person who are "NICE" to be with.
if you are a hypocrite, no one will hate you as you will never sound out your opinion yet you will always nod your head and agree with watever shit they said.
if you are a hypocrite, no one will have prejudice on you.

all these shits keep on turning around in my head and soon im going insane




No comments: