Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update!

People, my debate group has won the debate! Hehe..I'm happy with the result and we are gonna to get another 3marks in our team.

Last night, I went for the screening of "Heart Of Darkness" in CLC A2. The movie supposed to show at 8pm and because of the audio system in A2 and we are forced to move to B2 and the show started at 9pm =.= In the time between, there is a monkey jumping up and down around the hall so it wasn't so boring as you can explore the attitude of this, so called "university student".

The movie's quality is bad and it was so obvious that my lecturer ripped it from Cinemax! -.- we couldn't even hear a word the actors said. Most of the students left after half an hour of the movie. Again, in between the movie showing, this monkey also walking around the hall. I guess it's better we read the novel instead of watching this slow and boring movie, most of the incident happened in novel didn't show in the movie.

I left at 10.30pm, my darling supposed to bring me to eat nice food but we ended up at some hawker center because it was late already.

Anyway, I was happy last night. =)

No comments: