Sunday, May 06, 2007

Exam Fever

I have been doing accounting these few days, alot of formulas and different kinds of account to remember. The weather is freaking hot and I always fall asleep after doing a few exercises. =.=
But, luckily Im going back to my sweet sweet home tomorrow so that I can enjoy my air cond while doing my exercises. :) Believe me, Im not showing off to Chien Hui a.k.a the soh poh! HEHE

I had a very bad stomachache last night after eating my spaghetti with campbell soup. But, Im sure that my stomachache wasnt caused by the spaghetti and the soup! It was because of the satay that my darling brought me in the afternoon. I swear to god that Im not going to that stall again. Hmmmmp! I hate stomachache!!

Tomorrow Im going to have mock meeting in the morning. Wish me luck, people! Then Im going to register course and hopefully it wont take me 1hour like last sem.

Gtg for dinner. Tata

No comments: