Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday

Yeah! One more day then I can meet up my sweetheart! And I can bully him like I never bully him before! And I will bully him with my sister and brother together! Muahahah.....

Friday sweetheart is going to reach at 10am, mommy will fetch him then maybe we will have breakfast. Or maybe I will go back to my bed which my darling definitely will not be puas! Heheee..

Yesterday was a tiring day! After work at my auntie office, we went 1U for shopping! My god, my legs were like going to break into 2! Anyway, I had a great time shopping and chatting with my auntie and my sis!

Then, we went home for dinner. Yes my mom cooked! Hmm...so yummilicious! I watched ghost story programme which was pretty scary and my stupid sis need me to accompany her to the toilet!


No comments: