Friday, May 25, 2007

Yuhuuuuuuuu ~
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Finally, I have finished my exam! Im so relieved yet exhausted now! English, Statistic and Accounting were alright. I did a few mistake in Statistic which might pull down my gpa -.- Sienz. Marketing was like fcuking tough. Finance was alright, just that I couldnt get to do one question. Managerial Communication was like "oh my god!" I didnt know what to write for my first essay question. My head went "wing wing wing" after doing 2essays.
Im in EP now waiting time to pass and get ready for Shinz's party! YUhu! Shinz finally lastly officially became OLD. Muahhahha....21years old is like so old you know, SHin? HEheh
I have packed all my stuff into boxes and my room is like so empty. The fucking EP management really fucked up. You need to fill in a form if you're bringing your car and then, fill another form at the management office AGAIN if you're bringing male visitor. I thought they allow male visitor since they allow office boy to open your room with their key. Just don't come out more shit to avoid being beat up by Ixora.
Finally, I have time to blog and read ppl's blog. THEN, I realised I have been tagged by ViVian. THEN, I realised I forgot bout her birthday!! Shyte!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to appologise to ViVian and wish her Happy Belated Birthday!
Dear ViVian,
PLease forgive me for forgeting bout your birthday. Happy belated birthday!
I cant wait to go home. I miss MOMMY alot!

No comments: