Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother's Day
After I read Karen Cheng's post in her blog, I suddenly have an urge to blog.
In her post, she mentioned that her eldest son, Cullum gave her a mother's day's card. For her, she thinks is freaky yet adorable! BUT, for me, it's totally adorable and touching!
These are the contains of the card:
  • What is Mummy's name and age?
    *her son thinks that she's 55! This is so cute!!
  • What does Mummy look like?
  • What clothes does she like to wear?
  • What do you like to see her wear?
    *he said he likes to see his mom wears a pink dress and hair ties. Isn't he cute??
  • What is Mummy's favourite thing to eat?
  • What T.V programme does she like to watch?
  • What does she like to do for fun?
  • Does Mummy go out to work?
    *He knew that his mom need to look after him and his lil bro so his mom doesn't go out to work. Oh ..that is so cute!
  • What jobs does Mummy do at home?
  • What do you like doing with Mummy?
  • Why do you love Mummy?
    *This is the most adorable question ever!! He said because she cuddles me and she's pretty! Oh...if my son wrote this to me, I will cry I guess.
I love babies and kids. I always think how is it feel like a mom. I want to see my baby grows, crawls, walks, stands, jumps ..... *hee Hee*
Alright, enough for my dreaming session. I found out I did a few mistake in my Statistics paper!!! My god! Gek Sum arr....
I have 4 more papers to go.. my god..finance, accounting, marketing and BMC!

No comments: