Friday, May 25, 2007

Tagged by ViVian

7 things Im experiencing now
  1. Hot
  2. Headache + Sleepy
  3. Chatting with SOH POH
  4. Excited
  5. Happy
  6. Excited for my trip to Perhentian Island
  7. I feel like sleeping

7 things Im thinking about now

  1. My sweetheart bibi
  2. My mom
  3. The birthday party later
  4. Sunshine Bar?
  5. My result
  6. My friends in KL
  7. Air Cond

7things Im worrying about

  1. My result
  2. My fats in my body kkee
  3. kenot think of any ad

7things Im happy about

  1. Trip to perhentian!!
  2. Conversation with Dr Talha
  3. My family
  4. My accounting mid term
  5. My $ in my account
  6. Myself being independent
  7. of cos MY SWEETHEART bibi

7people I treasure

  1. My family
  2. My sweetheart bibi
  3. Dr Talha
  4. Ms Ong
  5. My uncle
  6. My auntiess
  7. myself haha

7 things I want to improve

  1. My english
  2. My studies
  3. My social skills
  4. My patient
  5. My ability
  6. My attitude
  7. My $ in my account ehehhehe

7 things I am strong at

  1. Quarrel
  2. Fighting
  3. Sleep
  4. Scold people
  5. Merajuk
  6. Manja for my darling onli =)
  7. Make friends (i guess so)

7 things Im weak at

*isnt the same meaning as "7things I want to improve?*
So Im not gonna answer heheh

7things I adore eating

  1. Ice Cream
  2. Chocolate
  3. Japenese Food
  4. Tandoori
  5. Steambot!!
  6. Chicken Wings!
  7. Fish

7 things I adore Drinking

  1. Chivas
  2. Johnnie Walker, keep on walking
  3. 100 plus
  4. Green Tea
  5. Barley
  6. Caslberg
  7. Wine

7things I can't live without *what kind of question is this? *

  1. My family
  2. My sweetheart bibi
  3. My zham zham
  4. Happiness
  5. Oxygen
  6. Water
  7. Food

7 things I fear to show

  1. My sadness
  2. My result if it's bad
  3. My fatty tummy hehe
  4. My darling bibi (too handsome ad, tak malu * haha)
  5. My zhamzham (despite Im already 20, I still hug zhamzham)
  6. My just woke up face haha
  7. My laziness hehe

7 people I tag

  1. Munz
  2. Shinz
  3. Sze Yuen
  4. My cousin, ShuJin if she saw this
  5. Soh Poh Chien Hui *muhahahahh i guess u will like it *
  6. Adelene
  7. no more hehe

Phew...Finally I finished. It's tiring !

2 comments:

mademoiselle said...

jinjin jiejie is watching you... no worries o(^-^)0

Missy J said...

Im really surprise to get your comment JinJieJie! Muax