Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Holiday!

I seems having difficulty of adapting my life now. Last week, I was having a hard time squeezing my notes in my head yet this week, I have hell lots of free time. Anyway Im now in holiday mood to Perhentian Island!

My plan for this week would be spending most of my time in Auntie Tammy's office. Weekend will be in Perhentian Island! Shyte..I cant wait to see crystal clear sea water!

Oh ya! I have registered for swimming lesson! The last time I joined swimming lesson was 2years back when I was 17. Look at my fat tummy now! I think this is a good chance for me to tone up my fat tummy heee...Hopefully!

Next week i guess will be spending my time with my friends. My god! I want to meet up hell lots of them. I miss them so much!
Let me see who I want to meet...
  • Munz! I guess it's been half a year I havent meet her up...
  • Chee Kuan! This idiot owe me 3nasi lemak! I guess I didnt see him for like 1year!!
  • Jin Fai! My sweetheart buddy, it's nice to talk shyte with him.
  • Kent Lim! I promised him I will call him out for a drink Im back. Oppss...
  • Koon Min! My lovely friend who I didnt meet up for like 2years. I miss u my dear
  • Chocolate Ben! I wonder if he get fairer mayb he could be a whilte chocolate. Heee*
Wow...6 of them! I guess my 2 weeks holiday will be enough to meet up all of them.

Since after I study in MMU malacca, Im sort of lost contact with most of my friends. Back to Malacca, I dont seem really have some close friends besides my sweetheart. Sometimes I get confused of the meaning of being a friend or a best friend.

How do we consider someone as our best friend?
  • The one who always be there for you no matter what ?
  • The one who always keep in touch with you?
  • The one who always share every single stuff with you?
  • The one who always sacrifice no matter what?
  • The one who always ask your opinion and never get mad of what you said?
Are these requirement to become a best friend of somebody? What if I treated the person as my best friend but he/she didnt treat me as his/her best friend, do I still treat them like my best friend? Im CONFUSED =.=

Sometimes I get so fed up and I don't really bother of them. I will only talk when they asked me to, I will only sms them when they sms me, I will only give my opinion when they asked me to.....

Sometimes I get jealous looking at people who have a best friend that they really share every single stuff even though they are so far apart. I have a best friend. We did keep in touch all the time but she seems dont really care about me, maybe because I have a boyfriend that makes her think that my bf will take care of me. Recently, I get a lil fed up to our friendship because I seems like not really her best friend but her FRIEND. Im always the last who get to know about her. Maybe you all will say that caused by jealousy, maybe I dont know. I always want to keep in touch with her for everything, I tried to call her frequently despite we can chat on msn but I want to make us feel closer. I realised it doesnt really work out because I was the one who do the calling always. She cant chat too long on msn and everytime we will end up asking how are you and things that we do then full stop and good night. I knew she was the one who always call me out whenever Im back to KL and Im the one who always turn her down. Im sorry for that because I need to spend my time with my family and rest at home. Pheww...I dont know what should I tell now. Im really dead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi...Perhentian ISland is a great Island. I also had a fantastic trip in Perhentian Island. Really love my stay at Perhentian Island especially at Tunabay Resort. I would like to recommend to anyone who is planning to have a great holiday in an island, please don't hesitate to come to Perhentian Island. For more info about the resort, visit www.tunabay.com.my